Living your best life
Time & Location
About the event
What we will cover in this class:
- Discover- what makes you happy and make a plan to do more of that.
- Self-assessment- you can not move forward,if you are unsure of where you are at.
- Setting boundaries- Learn how to ask for what you need and how to set appropriate boundaries, so that others do not take advantage of you.Healthy boundaries strengthen your relationships. Lack of boundaries can create may challenges and obstacle both for you and those around you.
- Empower- Learn ways to boost yourself up, so you stop compromising just to get by.
- Beliefs-Unraveling ingrained beliefs- you cannot change what is not yours.
- Clarity- Have a greater clarity of the life you truly want.
- Resistance- How to let go of resistance and fully engage in you life in a meaniful way.
Do something for yourself today that your future self will thank you for.
Christine has a Bachelor's in Social Work and is a certified life coach. Christine has overcome many challenges in her own life and has used the challenges to create the life she loves. Friends would agree that Christine crackles with energy. Through her personal and professional expertise, she will bring warmth, compassion, positive energy and her love for life to the group.
Lisa is a psychic medium, spiritual teacher/coach, Reiki master, Minister, and LPN. Lisa is the creator of Mindful Inspirations: a place of healing and learning.Lisa's specialty is the restoration of lost souls through teaching, empowering tools, compassion, and truth. Lisa considers what she does more of a calling than a job, and considers everyday a gift that allowes her to serve others in such an awe-inspiring way.
Space is limited for this event to keep it more personal and spots will fill fast so RSVP to save your spot.
Beverages will be provided, please do bring paper and pen for note taking.
- Living your best life$150$1500$0